cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
mmmm.... down in sunny bournemouth too...
Message 341 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anybody have any updates of how long this is going to last. I am guessing with loads of people down this is a massive problem.
I cant believe 02 have not posted update for their customers on the website
Message 342 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
down in east yorkshire too, thought it was my phone at first but obviously not slight_smile
Message 343 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
this is pathetic, people think ime ignoring them on texts, when ime not even flipping recieving them. sort yourself out 02, and put something bout it on your website fgs!
Message 344 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The networks down in Gloucestershire too and has been for some time.
Message 345 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Networks dows just south of bath. My iphone has 4 bars of supposed network but every call fails. Partners iphone bought at sane time shows no service. Spoke to parents in Newquay, they have the same too.
Message 346 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it is disgusting that I have had no signal for 2 hours and there is nothing about it.
I think as customers we deserve better. I have been with 02 for 10 years and what with all the problems I have had with them in the last 6 months am thinking of going to Orange
Message 347 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it is disgusting that I have had no signal for 2 hours and there is nothing about it.
I think as customers we deserve better. I have been with 02 for 10 years and what with all the problems I have had with them in the last 6 months am thinking of going to Orange

I think complaints should be made from all pay monthly customers as we technically pay for line rental! Looks like we are going to be out of service till at least tommorrow morning.
Message 348 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
.... no signal in Worcestershire for 2 hours.... no information.... no response from the o2 customer service line.... no support..... no customer care..... rubbish! I hope its back up working soon.
Message 349 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing on my N95 O2 PAYG in North Bournemouth 😞 However gf's Samsung on O2 PAYG is working fine. What's going on O2? They need an honest network status page.
Message 350 of 727