cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
No its not just you Shell_Wilkins. Am in Worsley area with no network at all. Both contract and PAYG phones cannot find a network. Hope this is very temporary
Message 251 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The same here in Stockport.
Message 252 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im in Newcastle and am having problems with texting and calls. When calling my mobile it goes straight to the answerphone. When making calls from my mobile I just get 2 beeps and it cuts out. I'm not receiving texts till around 3 - 5 hours after they were sent, sometimes longer. Sending texts are a pain aswell. I keep getting a failed message and takes anywhere between 5 - 10 minutes of re-trying to finally send through.
This has been happening for the past 2 weeks now just. If im elsewhere then it seems ok as ive been away for the weekend and everything was fine. My handset has been upgraded and im still having problems. I have a new sim on the way but doubt its that. Ive spoke/complained to O2 3 times already about it and their no help whatsoever (my fella is having the same problems and O2 told us to swap the sim cards over, ring a landline, mobile, blow on the sim etc they even tried to blame our home phone!) Just seems as if no-one is taking responsibility for this and its really annoying!
Anyone else from Newcastle having problems like this please please keep on O2s' case to get this fixed!

im in hemel hempstead and having the same problems, i have tried ringin customer services today and it cut out while i was on the phone to them, not happy, i went down the o2 shop last week and they said ring customer services, not a lot i can do if i cant ring them, im seriously thinking about changing to another network, this is really ******* me off now
Message 253 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't currently phone any London numbers - cuts out with two beeps. Can ring other numbers though. Anyone else seeing this?
Message 254 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i can't get on the internet on my mobile at all today - i usually can with no problem. is anyone else experiencing this?
Message 255 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im having major issues trying to get internet all day and up to now 23:29 still cant get the net keeps telling me the page can not be displayed or downloaded caus the connection was lost! get losts of different errors anyone else have this
Message 256 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i can't get on the internet on my mobile at all today - i usually can with no problem. is anyone else experiencing this?

Yep its driving me berzerk i even restared my phone to factory settings 1001 times thinking it was me who knows it still maybe i mean internet down all day? from as early as 9am and its what 23:43 and still nothing unreall.
Message 257 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can receive texts, and make and receive calls, but can't send texts from my E71 at the minute. Was sending fine up until an hour ago. Done the normal jump through hoops of phone off, clean sim etc, but nothing. Any advice?
Message 258 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been experiencing "Limited Service" and "No Service" problems over the past 48 hours, with a spell of about two or three hours inbetween when things worked. I am living in North Ayrshire, and this is the first problem I've had with o2 in over a year so hoping it's just a temporary glitch.
Message 259 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been experiencing "Limited Service" and "No Service" problems over the past 48 hours, with a spell of about two or three hours inbetween when things worked. I am living in North Ayrshire, and this is the first problem I've had with o2 in over a year so hoping it's just a temporary glitch.

Am in same area, with same problem. I called O2 day before yest and they said it was priority to get fixed coz no coverage at all. Came back on 11 am yest and off again by about 11 last night!!

Glad to hear someone else has same prob!!
Message 260 of 727