cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting eSim has disconnected my service!

NRose
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My husband got a new phone, called 202, received an email and later in the day the QR code was available and the esim was installed. He did not get disconnected while waiting for the QR code.

I also called 202 on the same day for my new phone esim, woman said she was going to disconnect my number and call me back on another number, never got a call back, did get an email, but no QR code. Logged in to install esim via My O2, says please contact customer services. Called customer services at the end of the day, says oh we just have to wait. This is not on. I have no internet, I can't make or receive calls. I have kids who need to reach me and the school sometimes calls if there are issues. This is unacceptable, but O2 just tells you to be patient?!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7882 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1646 Solutions

eSIMs are a complete mess at the moment going by the posts on here.

Sadly there is nothing we can do as a customer only Community.

Some of us advise against eSIMs unless absolutely necessary because you will have problems every time you move phones for any reason.

You could try taking photo ID to an O2 store, they may be able to help unless the system has locked you out

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2