cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Am I right in thinking that the network is down for customers traveling in the USA? If so can you please let me know when we are likely to have an ET moment again (phone home!)
:robotsad: :robotsad:
Message 191 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had no mobile serivce (roaming o2) on my I-phone for 2 days now. I have been in the US with no issues. We lost service yesterday afternoon and have had no service all day today. I can see the carriers they just dont let us connect (ATT, Rogers, etc).
Come on O2 post something on the web to inform your customers!! - this is not acceptable. My office e-mailed me to inform of the issue but no updates all day UK time today.
Does anyone have any specific information?? Why, what happened and when will it be back on line...?
Understand there were issues in the UK today also..
G
Message 192 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have we lost the network again today in the UK?
I have a 3G signal but unable to activate the data network connection...
Message 193 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems that way. Problems here in Worcestershire this afternoon...
Message 194 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 195 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The header says it all. The website was also down for a while.

Why don't O2 just put a general message/apology/info on the boards or as a recorded message on Customer Service line?

This is just frustrating that there is NOTHING!

If it wasn't for my home wireless network or Mc's my IPhone is nothinhg more than a v expensive mp3.
Message 196 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems that way. Problems here in Worcestershire this afternoon...

Have had no 3g internet since I got up at 5am this morning in Worcester. 3G Singnal is strong on my iPhone yet it will not work other than for voice calls.

Get a grip o2 and at least post some service announcements somewhere on your websites main page!
Message 197 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unable to get emails or access the net today here in Kent,
took the phone to the o2 shop where a very helpful assistant attempted to re-do my settings. He was unable to do this, despite being in his teens. Instead I was offered another sim card that would replace mine. The switch-over may take a couple of days.

My first week with O2 wasn't much better, my job takes me abroad and while in the states last week I was unable to connect to a network while there, so no way of using the service I am paying for. My colleagues with O2 phones had the same problem.

For some reason O2 are unable to recognise my phone number on their web site. This means I can't get information to fix these problems. Again, no way of using the service I am paying for.

As a new customer, I do not know if this is the usual O2 service.

Not a good start O2.

Ian Hall
Message 198 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get a grip o2 and at least post some service announcements somewhere on your websites main page!

Agreed. And posting info AFTER the event on 'their' twitter page does not count as good communication either!
This happened to me last week too...whole day (Tuesday 22nd)

not good enough...apple, o2, or whoever sort yourselves out for goodness sake :robotindifferent:
Message 199 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
South of England - Portsmouth Area

Have been getting on and off Cellular Data issues on my iPhone for about a week now. Very frustrating. I am on PAYG and calls/texts unaffected.

Some announcements would be helpful rather than just relying on other annoyed users posting on this and other forums.

As O2 is the only provider for the iPhone they (O2 and Apple) need to sort this out!!!
Message 200 of 727