Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switchup

Jp1111
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So O2 are a waste of space saying I haven't got switch up on my plan even when I'm on a plus plan Clearly FALSELY ADVERTISING I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS WILL NEVER CHOOSE O2 AGAIN and Will never use THIS network again!!!!!!! Been with O2 over 10 years 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7821 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Absolutely wrong advice there 

Who told you, the Shop or Customer Seevices? Neither of whom seem to know what they are doing 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

sewelldel83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you have a contact and its plus plan and it states O2 Switch up included then take O2 to the ombudsman.

I had a problem with o2 and took my complaint to the ombudsman and they got it sorted and I was given over £600 compensation for my trouble.

If the ombudsman rule in your favour O2 have to make it happen and say sorry and pay you for the mess up, but do look at paperwork as the store's say one thing to your face but all they want tis a sale. Always try and do it online on o2 app and collect in store then you now everything is all good as you picked everything and know from the start its all done.

I had it was multi line discount & volt the store say its done and they know they never even done it never sue a store if you can help it 

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9098 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I am not sure that is a proportionate reaction @Jp1111. O2 have thousands of employees and contractors and it is inevitable that mistakes will happen. Why don't you try again and see if you get a different response ?

In the meantime, this might help :-  

Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

Good luck ! 👍 

Message 4 of 4