cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
02 had this problem years ago its started wiv certian handset n areas then slowly the whole network when down over a week u couldnt do anything even topup. no wonder apple wnt to sell the iphone wiv other networks now
Message 181 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not working on iPhone PAYG in Chippenham since yesterday afternoon.

its good that iPhone is going to Orange as they have the best 3G coverage, o2 has the worst out of the 4 big networks!
Message 182 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having trouble down here in Barnstaple, Devon too. People just cant call any O2 mobiles, they cant unknown numbers or answer phones. Can still send and receive texts and even make calls to other mobiles/landlines but very rarely receive any calls from anyone on any network or landline.

Internet is also a tad on and off at the moment..been like for a couple of days now.

Getting very frustrating and annoying, Been with O2 for many many years, with the same number and I must admit I shall be cancelling my contract in september (for october) and moving to another network, either three or vodafone!
Message 183 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My internet connection has gone....again, on my iphone 3G payg. The signal shows a full 3G but the server continually times out.

I'm not happy! 😞
Message 184 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same in North East Lincs (Grimsby/Cleethorpes)
the service is virtually none existant, seemed to send texts ok, but not had any in reply as yet, so not sure if ppl i msg are just ignorant lol or the networks stopping them getting to me, and also i can ring out to our landline and my old voda mob fine but 99.9% of the time i cant phone my O2 number, just goes direct to the viocmail.
Only just got a new 30 day contract sim yesterday too! :robotsad:

Must admit ive been on O2 PAG for years and never seen the network go t*ts up like this before. Hope they can sort it ASAP.
Message 185 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
im in cheshire not letting me ring in or out no one can get me my sisters payg is ok im on contract strange
Message 186 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not working in Lancashire either.

Seems to be a nationwide fault. No point ringing customer services either, ####
Message 187 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nt working in Edinburgh either. Tried to check website page which gives network status and according to that there are no issues !!
Message 188 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in Malaysia n no service for last 14hrs
Message 189 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Network appears to be sparodic here in Lincolnshire. My iphone has no service but yetmy wife can recieve calls on her 02 Mobile.On hold to Customer services for 15 mins before hanging up. Only a message about problems with International roaming....!!!does this include Lincolnshire..:(
Message 190 of 727