cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can now make phone calls. Too frightened to text yet in case it sends numerous copies and I have no credit left!

Don't text then as its still screwed and sends four texts at once....
Message 481 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are anyones texts working normally now? Mine sent about 4 everytime I sent one message to someone.
Message 482 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can now make phone calls. Too frightened to text yet in case it sends numerous copies and I have no credit left!

I can make calls but about an hour ago i was still sending multiples of txt's!
Message 483 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My texts are sending multiple aswell, plus my mobile internet is working periodically which is getting on my nerves as all these issues are everyone else.
Message 484 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Frustrating.... Chartlon to Woolwich 4 mile coverage, no internet service. Even when going onto their website. "Sorry, this area of our website isn't available at the moment...". WHY???? Whats the point of having a web and text service if theres nothing but hassle. I've had more issues with lack of coverage than anything else!!!!! Seriously thinking of changing networks.
Message 485 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree its thime o2 got a grip. Time after time after time the fing network of o2 is down.

I think it should be called usless not o2.Once again you cant access their site, the internet on your mobile and once again a major lack of fing information from 02. this is their fourm have they published anything on it. No like hell who are we
Message 486 of 727

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
Quite a bit of o2 is down at min.

http://twitter.com/o2
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 487 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

...and still it's down - i've had no 3g since 7:30pm last night - it's getting ridiculous now, suppose it'l be blamed on the sudden bout of hot weather!! slight_smile
Message 488 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

...and still it's down - i've had no 3g since 7:30pm last night - it's getting ridiculous now, suppose it'l be blamed on the sudden bout of hot weather!! slight_smile
Message 489 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone internet went down about 20.15, had a patchy service back at 01.00 but it went down again! I'm now giving serious thought to going to a new network because o2 is becoming an unreliable service.
Message 490 of 727