cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've noticed my phone down since this morning, it's now 10.39 pm and i still cannot make voice calls, and my txt's send more than one, i have to delete them from my outbox to stop them, when is it going to get sorted, i'm in s.w wales.
Message 471 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope O2 are planning to offer generous compensation to all those affected.

Otherwise, I may be switching networks..............
Message 472 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
just had email off o2. they are aware that there is a network problem and they are trying to resolve it quickly. its been 37hrs. if my fones not back on today i think ill switch networks. they havent even mention compensation. Smiley Mad
Message 473 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
just had email off o2. they are aware that there is a network problem and they are trying to resolve it quickly. its been 37hrs. if my fones not back on today i think ill switch networks. they havent even mention compensation. Smiley Mad

The priority should rightly so be getting all customers service working again before looking into if they will offer compensation.
Message 474 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had 8 texts all the same going to the same person and I got charged for it. No phone time left so I got a top-up and then discovered there was a problem and I still can`t use the phone!!!!
Message 475 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a "chat" with O2 live chat" on line where I got the following info:

" Due to power failure all the network cellsites are down. Our engineers are looking into it on higher priority and this will be resolved shortly." I requested something be put on the site and my request "will be put to the support team and changes will be made accordingl".

I also rang 0844-809-0222 (5p a minute) on my land line. Said only various locations in UK down. Call centre was probably in Asia.

Hope this helps.

Gerry

This is my first time on this forum.
Message 476 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
" Due to power failure all the network cellsites are down. Our engineers are looking into it on higher priority and this will be resolved shortly." I requested something be put on the site and my request "will be put to the support team and changes will be made accordingl".
I also rang 0844-809-0222 (5p a minute) on my land line. Said only various locations in UK down. Call centre was probably in Asia.
Hope this helps.
Gerry

All O2 call centres are in the UK
Message 477 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope this helps.
Gerry

How do you get onto O2 Live chat?
Message 478 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am geting realy fed up. still cant use my fone. its been 42 hrs and all o2 have to say is they no there is a problem and they'll resolve it as quickly as possible. well im gona resolve it for them they can stick theyre fone and broadband. i'll go with 3 theyre coverage is just as good. im fed up with trying to get on the help page, contact us paged comes up blank all so, realy not a happy customer. 😞 considering it was only 2 wks ago that the voted best for customer service theyre service stinks
Message 479 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can now make phone calls. Too frightened to text yet in case it sends numerous copies and I have no credit left!
Message 480 of 727