cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also having problem's with my calls and sms. When i call my number from a landline is a dead tone.
however i can access the internet and use web applications on my iphone.

its been down since about 8pm its now 02:48. What if we had an emergency situation and need to make or receive calls.

no line rental for 02 this month i guess slight_smile
Message 461 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
after 5hours offline, now back working perfectly. Bournemouth to Manchester o2 to o2 - perfect.
Message 462 of 727

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I also having problem's with my calls and sms. When i call my number from a landline is a dead tone.
its been down since about 8pm its now 02:48. What if we had an emergency situation and need to make or receive calls.

People had emergencies before mobile phones, and if you don't pay your line rental you will have more of a problem than O2, as a missed payment will affect your credit record.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 463 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

People had emergencies before mobile phones, and if you don't pay your line rental you will have more of a problem than O2, as a missed payment will affect your credit record.

I know how annoying it it if you are caught up in it - but come on guys, be reasonable. I've been with O2 for over 15 years now and this is the first time there's been an outage of more than a couple of minutes - not a bad record compared with some of the other networks!!!!

Yes communication was poor - but if they didn't know what was wrong and put out a 'nothing' statement folks would have hammered them for that too.

A nuisance - but hardly the crisis some have been making out wink
Message 464 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am bringing a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against O2 for their failure to provide service to us suffering customers as they are contractualy obliged to, they are taking our money and not giving us the service, that is theft in my book.
If anyone wants to join me in taking action against O2, please PM me.

lol of the highest order

people lose access for 8 hours and think the world is going to collapse on them jesus people get a grip
Message 465 of 727

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
adamjohnnaylor

The twitter post is legitimate see this twitter page http://twitter.com/O2
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 466 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
So 02 is down nice to know its not just me it is a pain when u cant even get customer service from ur phone and the 3 phones u have in the house are all 02 and their web page says nothing bout it except ring us would if i could and then u email them and it says will get back to u within 72 hours all i want to know is network down and will it be sortted soon been like this since last nite
Message 467 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just read late messages yes we lived with out phones before but is frustrateing when you cant find whats up and they say ring this number and your phone wont let you ring it they could at lest just put not up on web site saying having problems but trying to solve them CUSTOMERS SERVICERS something our money they get is meant to be paying for its not hard guys come on
Message 468 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
is o2 network down i was sending messages and it had sent but it keep sending and taking money off me left me with no money in phone and wont let me ring think i might complain to o2 when will it be back running anyone know
Message 469 of 727

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Getting really frustrated now. My phone went down with the rest of network around 8pm last night. Calls re-instated at 1am. However still not receiving texts and voice mails coming through hours after they've been left. So far it's really messed up my day. I'm pretty patient, but O2 seem unable or unwilling to provide any kind of service update. I'm a business customer and have called their customer service line twice and all they have is a prepared message saying that they're aware that some customers continue to experience problems and they are working on resolving the issue. Surely they must have some idea of time frame? And whether not being able to recive texts and voice mail is a symptom of their network issues? Not good enough from O2.
Message 470 of 727