Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

masts not%20working

rhl2504
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i live near the M180 a mast has been down in that area for months, 02 tell us they have corrected the problem, but they clearly havent. so fed up of there shoddy communications, any one else have this problem, so so fed up now.

i have also contacted my local MP to see if they can bring a good outcome for us, but as yet it has not proved fruitful

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@rhl2504 

Download this app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network and keep reporting the issue - it does work.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

rhl2504
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No it dosnt work, we keep reporting it, we get updates to say they have fixed the fault, but when every call is interupted they clearly havent, we check online to see it still has a fault. SHOCKING SERVICE 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep going, eventually they will get the message.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 5