cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Well that's a new piece of information. slight_smile

Ensure you get that in writing with a name just incase when you come to obtain the refund.

If that's the case then that's better - once they have one in stock that is.
Message 81 of 125

Cleoriff
  • 123489 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@BozMorris wrote:

I was told by Customer Complaints to get one from a local store and they would refund the upfront fee later. I was surprised they wouldn't do it for me, I had to do it all myself.  Trouble was, all my local stores were out of stock as well.

Oh  well...as Bob says we didn't realise this. Obviously quite a different response to what we have heard before on other threads.

Best of luck with it then....Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 82 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phoned to enquire about doing this, and was advised would have stock online in 4 days, although I'm very doubtful this is true based on other times I've heard expected stock dates. I'll update you all in 4 days...
Message 83 of 125

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm hoping to see a good update

Another person in your situation made a written complaint and then received their iPad within a few days.

Coincidence maybe. slight_smile
Message 85 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good yet strange news. An hour after been told there will be new stock expected in 4 days, I received an email telling me my ipad had been dispatched. I prime example of the right arm not knowing what the left is doing in O2 HQ! New moan now though, after been assured when the item is dispatched, I could change the date for Saturday delivery, I now find out that UK Mail don't deliver on Saturdays! Now just relying on a kind neighbour taking it in, and if not, hoping work can give me a day off with short notice to wait in.
Message 86 of 125

MI5
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions
Exciting slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 87 of 125

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Similar experience to another customer being rewarded by pushing them. Good luck with the kind neighbour slight_smile

Message 88 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes very similar.

Good news none the less. slight_smile
Message 89 of 125

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's now 20 days since I place my iPad order and I have still not received it!  Has anybody else received their iPad in the last couple of weeks or, is everybody like me and still waiting?

Message 90 of 125