Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

itv5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm currently on a pay monthly contract which includes 2gb of data which is adequate for my usage.

However, I have been admitted to hospital and I have been told that I will be staying in for at least 3 weeks.  The hospital does have a small tv for each patient (run by patientline hospedia) which has built-in internet access, however, this is so slow that it is frustrating to use and watching you tube or any video is not possible. 

Therefore, I would like to have my data increased to a higher monthly amount and I would be willing to pay for the extra usage as lying here in the hospital is so boring.  

Could anyone offer any advice on this?

Cheers, Phil.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get the impression the op is already in hospital so you would be best calling 202 and seeing what your options are I hope you get better soon. slight_smile or you could as Bob says get someone to get you a Giff gaff sim card
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

Sorry to hear your going into hospital.

Look in your myo2 or ring 202 to see what your options are or simply add data bundles via bolt ons. £10 for 1gb.

Or get a friend to get a giff gaff sim card, ativate it and pay £12 for unlimited data per month.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get the impression the op is already in hospital so you would be best calling 202 and seeing what your options are I hope you get better soon. slight_smile or you could as Bob says get someone to get you a Giff gaff sim card
Message 3 of 3