Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery reports

can i get delivery reports for my text messages on my phone?If so how? I have a sony ericsson K530ithank youFaye Davenport

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 your service is shocking !!!!!!

yesterday at work (approx 15 miles from my home address) there was no 3g signal, i could not make or receive calls / access the internet but could receive text messages, there were 5 other users in the same office having the same problemi logged a fa...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection Error

Started to have problems last night with my N95 saying connection error when trying to dial out unable to send/recieve calls or texts but O2 active still worked, tried the usual turn off remove SIM try again it let me make one call then connection er...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excell Communications?

I just had a strange phone call from a company called excell communications asking if I was happy with 02 and if I wanted to change my tarrif. Not sure if this company is actually linked with 02 so I didn't discuss the matter further. Has anyone else...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disable your mobile if it is stolen?

I received the following text: -Before your mobile gets stolen, find your mobile’s serial number by entering the following five digits on your phone: * # 0 6 # . A 15-digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 fast becoming the worse service provider

:robotmad:I joined 02 over two years ago after experiencing such an unbelievably awful service from Toucan and Tiscali. Initially , it was like a breath of fresh air. I had been with 02 with my mobile service and constantly stalked the local stores t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Source Barred

Been trying to send an sms to a friend all evening, and get a message saying "source barred". What does this mean?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

X10 firmware update, when (if?) is it coming?

Seeing as how the rest of the world has this update (including O2 in Ireland) does anyone know if this will ever see the light of day in the UK?The last I heard from tech support is that there was 'no timescale' for the new firmware. Back in my dark ...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos