Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 simplicity contract!!!

HiJust wondering if anybody else has had same issue with trying to upgrade to iPhone 5.I was contacted by O2 to state they would change me from my previous contract to a simplicity for a few months until I wait for the iPhone 5. I've tried to upgrade...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

email to mobile alerts

I found the following in FAQ's regarding 'email to mobile alerts' when an email has been received at your registered email address. I have set up an 02 webmail account but I cannot find a tab called 'My Message Pad' to activate alerts to my monbile. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam

I've noticed a sudden increase in Spam to an email address I only use with O2. This tally's with another O2 customer's experience, right down to the exact list of spam emails. Has O2 had a security breach?http://zingongle.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/o2-...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone 5 query

Hi guys,I apologise in advance if this question has been posed before, but I have scoured the forum and cannot find it.Anyway, back on point; I put forward interest for the 5 (64gb in black) and did not check back as I expected an email notification ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 community spamming

[rant]My email inbox is filling up with updates to every reply to the topics I've visited. I never asked for this and I've changed my settings unticking the box to subscribe to topics but I'm still getting them. How is this set to 'on' by default - s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Even get my PAC code!

I am one of many O2 loyal customers who have tried through website and over phone to order upgrade to the lovely new and long waited for iphone 5. I have not been able to access through either mechanism. Looking at other providers I am now thinking a...

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Status Quo

Seems to be calming down at the start of the new week. Time to put away the Valium and Prozac, the Buspar and Inderal.....Ovaltine is the order of the day We need to take in the calories as from tomorrow because Friday 21st will soon be upon us bring...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4s prices

hi all, does anybody know if o2 have dropped the prices for the 4s after the 5 has come out or if this is likely to happen soon? thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Levels

Why do some people have a different level and 'title' on here? How does it change?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos