Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 tarif

Having looked at tarifs for iPhone 5. It seems there is no advantage to upgrading from an existing o2 contract over moving to iPhone 5 from a sim only contract. Have I misunderstood? If not, I may as well save money for a while on a sim only deal and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with coverage

I have been suffering with lack of coverage for about 5 weeks now in my area, i can recieve texts an use the web but i can not make calls or recieve them. i have to get in my car an travel out the area to make a call does any1 know whats going on????...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible spam from other operators

I've received an email from a site called giffgaff thanking me for my SIM order and that its on its way to me. I've never even heard of them!! I don't want to click on any of the links on the email to see what's going on in case it's going to cause t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 listen up

It clear to see from twitter and the threads here people are not happy with the info or way your handling this iPhone 5 upgrade, sim card swap, price info if your not going to listen to your customer they will walk people are doing it cheaper with mo...

• 96 replies
  • 1 kudos

My O2 Business (why only flash support)

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business Requires flash This prohibits us ios customers accessing it from our mobile devices. Is there any chance that an ios app can follow or the page rewritten to use html5 etc.

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two logins to one account???

For some reason I have two logins for the same account. I have logged in on the one I want to delete but I'm not sure how to do this. This is making my 02 experience a nightmare and as I cannot change the details to my original login so that I can us...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 simplicity contract!!!

HiJust wondering if anybody else has had same issue with trying to upgrade to iPhone 5.I was contacted by O2 to state they would change me from my previous contract to a simplicity for a few months until I wait for the iPhone 5. I've tried to upgrade...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

email to mobile alerts

I found the following in FAQ's regarding 'email to mobile alerts' when an email has been received at your registered email address. I have set up an 02 webmail account but I cannot find a tab called 'My Message Pad' to activate alerts to my monbile. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam

I've noticed a sudden increase in Spam to an email address I only use with O2. This tally's with another O2 customer's experience, right down to the exact list of spam emails. Has O2 had a security breach?http://zingongle.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/o2-...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos