Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spoofing

It appears that my email address may have been spoofed. I have received lots of Mail Delivery Service emails saying that emails weren't delivered to accounts I have never heard of. I have AVG, MalwareBytes, Adaware, SpyBot search and destroy and Zone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Service

Having had my own iphone stolen in france, full marks to o2 for getting me up and running with a mew one.Only took two days to be on-line Thank you o2

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how long does it take to switch from monthly to pay & go and keep number

the answer is 5 days, talk to seven different people, repeat yourself several times even though the text of the conversation is still visible on screen. And I thought technology was meant to make things quicker, seems like a lot of chat operators jus...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forum

this forum is going downhill with the new changes. it wont even let you post after answering one single question. get it back to the way it was please

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring text message from old phone to new phone

Hi there, Any help much appreciated but is there any way that I can save my bosses text messages from his old phone and ensuring that they are on his new mobile phone. The phone is a Nokia C2. Many thanks and fingers crossed that there is a way as it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More 02 network problems? 15/8/12

Is anyone else having a signal problems again I have since around 5pm 15/8 having little to no signal I've turn my phone off and on again nothing even took my mini sim out and cleaning it has done nothing even my mum has got no signal on her phone.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shafted by 02 (anyone else)

I have been a customer of 02 for over 10 years and took out a new contract in july 2010 for 24 months with the iphone 4, my contract details were: 600 mins, unlimited text and unlimited web (fair usage policy)You know whats next dont you?#2 months in...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can we keep more people active on the forum?

Hi everyone, After just having had a discussion with someone through PM about how to keep more people active on the forum, I wanted to ask for your input as well. Although we'll always have some 1-time posters (which is fine), I'm sure there are stil...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos