Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

switching from vodafone

Hi,How long does it take to switch from vodafone to o2? I signed up last Thursday in an o2 shop on a business tariff but i'm still not switched over. And it is impossible to get through to anyone via the helpdesk phone number - the business help cuts...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Select

Hi all,I have had to make a few calls to o2 customer services recently, when calling the standard C/S number, I was told that I am an O2 select customer and that I need to be transferred through to the O2 select C/S people.When I try to phone the dir...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is LG KC910 (Renoir) coming to O2?

Hey guys and gals, any ideas if this beaut is coming to O2? I've had the Omnia for about a week but I'm not convinced anymore so I'm gonna send it back to the CPW cause its stopped Auto-rotating (and yes I've gone to the settings already and still no...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone

my boyfriend has decided he wants the iphone for christmas this year, My friend told me that last year you could buy them as a gift without signing up to the contract there and then, can you still do this? as i want to get him one...please someone he...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

regret

Boy do I feel foolish getting an iPhone. If had waited till now on vodafone I could have upgraded to a blackberry storm anything that's got better features and doesn't lack text forwarding, full bluetooth, mms, customizable text alerts. List goes on....

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone for Existing Customers

I have been with O2 for around 8 years now and as my contract has been out of date for a few months I thought I would ring through to see about getting the iPhone.Having spoken to customer services and being wound up enough to be put through to cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor download-limit

Hi.Just moved into a flat with O2 Wireless broadband. Is there anyway I can monitor how much is left of the monthly download limit? Like a web-page to log into using the details, ect. It says unlimited, but still, fair usage policy applies. Sort of s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

message from Number 200???

I keep getting a text message on my mobile from number 200 (approx 10-15 per day) the text message just shows a few area codes i.e 0151, 01744,01695. The text message also has a small speaker symbol rather than the usual envelope. Has anyone got any ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Had retentions offer and I'm on Pay & Go.

This is what happened.I signed up with O2 in May 07 for a contract phone. Went for the XDA Orbit and Co-Pilot software so paid £50 for that bundle. The contract was the O2 35 tariff.In the 11th month of the contract, I decided that there was no parti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos