Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Q&A session with England scrum half Ben Youngs

Hey guys, I just saw this update on the O2 Facebook page, which I thought some of you might be interested in: Got a question for England Rugby scrum half, Ben Youngs? He's taking over our Twitter account @O2 at 7pm for a Q+A.Find us on Twitter and se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 in the USA?

My son and I both have mobiles on O2pay-as-you-go. He is going on a trip to the USA and I want to be able to contact him on his mobile. Despite assurances from customer services that I can text or call him as normal, on his last visit nothing got thr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s5830

hello i have lost cd for this phone so bought one online, which i cant seem to get to work any ideas ? im a comp dunce

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your feedback and win a Kindle Fire

Hi guys, In addition to the O2 Community, we also have a closed, invite only community called “Join In”. Members of this community share their feedback to help shape the future O2s products and services. In recent months, we’ve had some fantastic act...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone, old contract how to get internet

hi wondering if anyone can help me..ive had alot of problems with my nokia, was given new sim etc still didnt solve the problem, so my mum gave me her unlocked phone, an HTC and i put my contract sim in and its working great!! :smileyhappy:. however ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

fast track upgrade

hi everyone. I'm new to the forum.just got a fast track upgrade.to a Samsung galaxy note 2. just have to say, what a good service, my new phone is brilliant! superb customer service,

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy ace reception

Hi Just got my new contract phone and I've no phone reception. Network coverage says it should be excellent indoors and out at my address. What's gone wrong?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos