Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

General Opinion on the Joggler

Good morning folksI wondered if I could get peoples opinion on the Joggler. Its been bought to my attention that its currently on offer for £49.99, and if nothing else I'm considering getting it simply to use as a digital radio (yes, its wifi streame...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the network down?

I'm in Kent (ME Postcode) and my phone is doing nothing! its connected to 02, but can't recieve text messages, send them or make and recieve any calls at all, just get "message barred" when i try to send a text or a scretching when i try to make a ca...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

roaming charges

Hi,Sure I am not the only one. Just got my phone bill, with roaming charges of over 700 Euro (180 MB). Flabbergasted. Very sure I did not use the data roaming. Any advice on how to handle this?Ron

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with mobile broadband bill help!!

Hi, I bought mobile broardband for my daughter approx 8 months ago on a 24 month contract. The first bill came in at over £300!!! as they said she had gone over her limit. They did cancel that bill and since then all has been ok until this month. My ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia N95

Since last year I've had the misfortune of owning a nokia n95 8gb version. The phone is easy to use but thats where the positives stop.Its crashed countless times and i'm having severe problems with messaging on it. This combined with network problem...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone lines causes problems for O2?

Hi there,I'm currently trying to get my phoneline hooked up with broadband from O2.It is a brand new line installed into the house and was installed 10 days ago by BT. I have done line checks with various companies and they all disagree on what my li...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's Support of Palm

After the recently battering that Palm have taken in the US stock market and the fact that many analyst's are predicting that their stock will be worth ZERO in 12 months, O2 should surely make some kind of announcement regarding their continued suppo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Signal...or lack thereof.

I am in the Royal Navy and am currently working at RNAS Yeovilton, a naval airstation just outside of Yeovil in Somerset. I would like to know why there is no 3G reception anywhere in the vicinity of such a large military establishment. There are som...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos