Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 149 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

iPhone sent to me...

If an iPhone were sent to my address, under my name... and I didn't pay for it... what would I do?This has happened to a friend of mine, and I am enquiring on their behalf. In the meantime, they are investigating card fraud and will be contacting O2 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

<a href="http://getsatisfaction.com/o2">http://getsatisfaction.com/o2</a>

The above website is apparantly where o2 will listen to your comments. http://getsatisfaction.com/o2Why do they not look here?????So if you want o2 to hear your complaint / suggestion then head over the that site and complain / suggest.Come on O2 you...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

help i need to block a number!!!!!!!!!!

i really need to block my ex boyfriends number i cant change my number as i use my phone for my work is there any way of getting his number blocked as he is starting to harrass me now?? please help thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will o2 pay me out of contract?

Hello, i am currently with 3 mobile and my contract runs out in march/april time.I have been with 3 for about 3-4 years now but i want to change to o2 and get an iphone.Will o2 pay 3 the remainder of my current contract if i switch to o2?I have heard...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web security breach? Fraud opportunity?

Hello,My PC is so slow, that when signing in to "My O2", on entering my info and hitting enter, I noticed an intermediate webaddress which forwarded me on to "My O2". Using 'Alt' and 'Print Screen' I managed to capture this intermediate blank page wh...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

50 free minutes text from o2-UK - Genuine?

I've just received a text message from "o2-UK" that reads:O2: You've got 50 free minutes to O2 numbers waiting for you. No catches. To get them text YES to 22012 and use in 30 days. To stop texts, call 2220"I've never received a text like this before...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

returned phone not received by o2?

Hi, i bought a Sony Ericsson C903 off O2 a week or more ago. I didn't like it and decided to return it. I called customer service, gave them the details like IMEI number and stuff, and then they gave me the order return number. They said they would e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile scam

My wife has been losing money on a scam recently. She recieved a text for a message on the number 87122, all she did was view the number, never even put the number in and it took £3 off her, it has done this 3 times now, she has never answered it but...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos