Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

HELP: INTERNATIONAL TEXTS

Hi, I am a pay-as-you-go user and have been for the past few months. Recently, however, I have wanted to make contact with someone who lives in Norway, but I'm afraid the service that I am receiving is simply not acceptable.Firstly, I am being charge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to get my ipad sim activated?

bought my ipad today... now i want to sign up for a tariff so i can use it... i've searched everywhere but no real help on what to do... if i'm being thick, sorry... but would love some help

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 killed my Yahoo account

I just signed up to pay monthly with o2 and asked them send the bill to my personal Yahoo email account. As soon as I left the shop I lost all the sent items from my Yahoo account AND it also sent spam to everyone in my address book. So now I'm a via...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Cellnet- IMSI Failed

My parents brought a BT Cellnet phone and recently,I have taken the decision to rejuvenated it for my own, personal use.The battery was dead on it, so I brought a new one. Worked fine.Once it was on, I took out the BT Cellnet pay and go sim card and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked IMEI

Hi All bit of a problem here. I upgraded to the new iphone 4 and tried to sell my Iphone three to money4mymobile. They have sent an email to saying that the imei on the phone is blocked. They use a company called checkmend to check out the mobiles as...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat with Customer Services Staff

every time I go online at O2 a little box pops up telling me Sales Staff are available to talk if i need help. I select CHAT, click on "I am an existing customer" and wait, and wait and wait and wait but no one ever speaks to me. Now I know O2 custom...

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ring O2 for iPhone 4. It works!

Okay so after much reading and confusion about how exactly to get an iPhone 4, I assumed that I would just have to sit back and wait for one. I tried ringing all my local O2 stores, ringing carphonewarehouse stores and order line, same with phones4u ...

• 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and Femtocell technology

All, has anyone (including O2) got any news of Femtocells (the little devices you use in the home to boost the signal)?O2 trialled these a while ago and then, nothing. Vodafone have them but the signal in my area is rubbish so I REALLY need one.If an...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract - £100 security deposit

Hi all, I took out a contract 2 months ago, and I had to pay a £100 security deposit (I had recently moved house so probably didn't fare too well on the credit check). I was informed at the time that the £100 deposit would be repaid to me after 3 mon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos