Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Sum1 pls help me on dis one

hey every1.. i'm tryin 2 connect my mobile wid my pc to run internet but every tym i connect it says : OS ERROR MESSAGE. THE PPP LINK CONTROL PROTOCOL WAS TERMINATED. Sum1 pls tell me d heck it is n hw to get things started????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts.. How many words/letters/spaces/anything

How many words etc can you get into one text? Kind of misleading selling you 600 free texts right, but the phone not telling you how many texts it's taking.Usually it's 160 characters right? So when i sent a huge text to the wife last night, im sure ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Portsmouth number with the STD 02393

HiCan someone help, I am trying to get o2 to rectify this problem. 02393 is the STD code for Portsmouth however for some reason o2 phones can't call numbers with this STD. Other networks are fine Orange and Vodafone. So please can someone either give...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mandatory Insurance or not Mandatory Service?

Just got my upgrade to a Desire.I had to have the £7.50 insurance but I could cancel by phoning within 14 days.I cancelled as fast as I could. They still charged me for the first month but after another call my account is being credited with the mont...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 are entitled to a report from ACS Law

On the 19 Nov 09 ACS Law working for a German company called Digprotect http://www.techdirt.com/blog.php?company=digiprotect, received a court order (Norwich Pharmacal Order)(NPO), which ordered many british ISP's to reveal names and addresses of cus...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone Faulty on Monthly Contract - O2 Hopeless

My son phoned 02 today as his iPhone is almost unusable after Apples latest upgrade. Apple have admitted the problem to my son but claim they are working on it.So he phoned 02 where we pay £35 a month. They said tough the phone is out of warranty and...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

terrible 02 service

I WAS CHARGED GBP 81.00 FOR THE NUMBER WHICH I NEVER USED. THE NUMBER HE SAID IS THE 118 - THE ACTIVE DIRECTORY.I REQUUESTED THE STATEMENT AND THE STATEMENT SHOWS 48 CALLS TO 118 CHARGED@1.7 PER CALL & COSTED ME 81.00 WHICH IS REALLY ANNOYING. THE CA...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraudulent charge

Hello. On August 18th, there was a charge made on my Visa card that I did not authorize. Somebody somehow has gotten a hold of my card number and has fraudulently used it to purchase US$314 of product from O2 that I did not order. You see, I live in ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos