Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First big problem with O2

My mother in law has a holiday cottage on the south coast and my husband and I can use it pretty much whenever we want and in the summer we go quite a lot. We popped down at the weekend and I was really disappointed not to get 3G and poor reception i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SWAP SIM CARD TO MICRO

Swap old sim to micro sim card as now have Lumia 520.My number swapped to micro sim but the phone number thaT came with micro sim shows up under phone settings.How can I CHANGE IT TO MY SWAPPED PHONE NUMBER

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Loyalty

Speaking to one of your operatives, I mentioned that I am very happy with o2and had never changed my mobile phone provider.My joining date was 1st October 1984.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish signal strength on smat phone.

I have just bought a Nokia 925 from the O2 shop only to find that the signal strength at home (I can only use it outside) is much worse than on my old non-smart phone. Why wasn't I warned about this by the shop and when will I get a decent signal in ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

42p per minute O2 calls

Anyone else been struck with 42p per minute phonecalls based on the fact that O2 didn't inform us of the Family Bolt On? Our daughter has used around 30 additional minutes of calls over a 4 week period - to family only. We discovered that this has do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No final bill notice!!!!

o2 have the clever way of gaining extra money as they do not inform you that your contract is at its end & use a 30 day cancellation period forcing you to pay an extra bill, another gripe is the fact that o2 will lower the tariff of an existing accou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone still not unlocked, thanks o2

O2 quote 72 hours max to unlock your phone. First requested unlock from O2 on the 3rd Dec, O2 failed to get it unlock by the 6 Dec.7 Dec had to request it again, 10 Dec Still not unlocked. Whatever you do, request it unlocked well before you ever nee...

• 56 replies
  • 1 kudos

XPERIA T

Hi my sons XPERIA T has only say 40% of its screen working the bottom half . Does this mean that the phone is knacked ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Abroad

I have read the travel advice O2 give for charges abroad which says there is a £40 limit (£120 if you advise them to increase this) for pay monthly customer, but what is not revealed is what happens if you reach this limit? and if you are away over t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos