Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being ignored and never receiving call backs

I've resorted to joining this forum in the hope that someone from o2 is able to help OR one of the members is able to advise me.Apologies in advance for the long post but there's no shorter way to sum things up:In mid-September my Sony Ericsson C905 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is O2 customer services always this bad?

Last Saturday we purchased an iphone 3gs on a pay monthly contract via o2's telephone ordering system. I was informed that the phone would arrive Monday (yesterday). I chased o2 yesterday afternoon and was told that the phone had gone out of stock, b...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! have I been ripped off

I made recent payment to 02 for my phone I have refresh contract so 2 payments required. 1 for phone contract and 1 for airtime however wen I checked my bank account it said 3 payments had been taken.i phoned 02 and they said they cud only see 2 paym...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tiscali, i-phone settings

Hello, I was wondering if you could please help as I am having terrible problems setting up e-mail on my i-phone 4 and am at my wits end as to what to do. My ISP is Talk Talk but my e-mail address is @tiscali.co.uk. Alsthough I am with Tesco mobile I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Configuration message/texts from O2

I received two configuration messages this morning, supposedly from O2 about setting up internet based features on my phone. I have had my handset for more than 6 months, so these seemed a bit dodgy to me. Can anyone confirm if these are legitate mes...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me make the right choice

Hi all, My contract has come up for renewal but I am torn between the new iphone 5 or the samsung galaxy S4, I would love your feedback on which you all think is great choice as I really cant make my mind up. Thanks in advance.

• 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steelie Neelie - she's our hero, gonna take Euro roaming charges down to zero!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26231349 Nice to see that EU membership is bringing us some benefits! It also makes me feel better reading that after seeing the insulting billboards at Manchester airport advertising o2 travel, stating that you g...

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos