Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Have I been lied to by o2??

Hi all, would appreciate the advice if possible!I lost my perm job over a year ago and fell behind on my payments,my debts eventually passed onto a debt collection agency. While doing short term temp jobs I paid off the debt recently. I know it took ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Wi-Fi Count Towards Data Usage?

I've just upgraded my phone and, as they no longer do unlimited internet tarriffs, have had to change that too.The advisor said that if my net usage on my new phone gets near the limit, or I feel I'm using it too much, then switch to Wi-Fi. Does Wi-F...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second Hand O2 Handset, Check its not on contract

Hi, i'm not an O2 customer, i purchased a second hand handset which is locked to O2 on ebay. It came with the original box, charger and usb.Who do i phone to ask whether this handset is currently on a contract? or on someone's plan, i wish to avoid i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly On-line Bill

Hi - I've been a Cellnet and then O2 user since the late '80s, when the only option as a manager at BT was Cellnet. Having moved on thankfully I have been on a contract since c. 1999/2000. Generally it's been OK, very good service, however, when I go...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading from Simplicity 12 month contract

Hi, I'm relatively new to o2, I took out a 12mth simplicity sim only contract. On the "Ask Lucy" frequently asked questions, it says that "you can upgrade your simplicity contract to add a phone at any time, but there maybe an increase in your monthl...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

On Hold for over an hour...

Called O2 today to discuss some things on my account, called twice during the day but gave up after 10mins on hold. Thought I'd call back at just before 9pm to get into the queue just before they shut, usually the staff would be rushing through calls...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

DHL...Useless

Hey guys, ive been expecting my torch and have been waiting all day. They have said NEXT DAY..Will i get this before 9pm I will get verryyyyyy angry if I dont. What the hell has this driver been doing all day. Out for delivery 31/12/10 10:01 VAUXHALL...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry 9780

This is now become a seriously annoying issue for me.WHY HASN'T O2 RELEASED THE BLACKBERRY 9780??spoke to o2 in october and was told that they would be releasing on november 22nd lowe and behold no release. been trying to get a straight answer from c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 customer services joke

Hi I took out insurance on my iphone at the time I was glad I did. As I fell in the snow and cracked the screen on my iphone. Put in claim for new phone and was promised it would be delivered next day 3 days later and still no phone I wouldnt mind bu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos