Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Turning Off Voice Mail

Hi, l am travelling soon and have never been able to work out how to turn off voicemailI have tried calling 1760 but this seems to have no effectIdeally l would like to be able to leave a message but not allow any messages to be leftAny ideasThanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed in o2

I went into the live chat to see if i could downgrade my contract as im paying around the £45 mark a month for 600mins, unlimited texts, plus my insurance. And i spoke to someone called "Daisy" and she told me i could downgrade to £30(£37.50 for my i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

signing for delivery of new phone

HiDoes anyone know if it has to be yourself that signs for the phone or can it be any member of your family as i need to pop to work for a few hours, and knowing my luck it will arrive then lol...and it will only be my son that is home.ThanksLorraine

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 poor customer service, asking for £900!!

Strange, been with O2 for many years, and want to upgrade to a Iphone4, they send me a Iphone3, and set up on a new contract, when the phone come and found it to be a Iphone3 I sent it back, and kept the proof of sending.Could not order another phone...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Playstation Phone coming to O2

For all you Sony Ericsson fans, take a look here;http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/sony-er ... -50002544/The other networks have all followed this announcement with their own confirmations too

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos