Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another dead link in My O2 page

When I go to My O2 and selct my device to be able to check my account there is a section headed Device Plan and it contains a link Make a Payment, which I assume is to facilitate a monthly payment or indeed to pay off the outstanding balance owing in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Renewed my O2 contract............

Hi all. I'm a new addition to the forum, just wanted someone elses opinion really. I'm at the end of my contract within the next 2 weeks. Ive been a loyal customer of o2's since the old bt cellnet days. As im in the retail sector and deal with "custo...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g in my area

I just received this sms from o2 this morning. Which begs the question, is it fish fingers and custard for dinner tonifht again?But to be serious has anyone else in the fife area received this text?

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 contract S5 to iPhone 6

Hi all, just came back to 02 after a long break.I purchased an s5 on a 4g contract, but just can't get used to it, so have fallen back to my iPhone 5 for now (had to change the apn though)Will be buying a sim free iPhone 6 in a few weeks, so have a f...

Alexhaden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 logging out

Is it just me or does O2 log you out when you go from the O2 Community to My O2 and vice versa? It happens on my computer (IE) and my iPad. I tend to only use the O2 Community on my iPhone and the My O2 app instead of the website.

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor 3g bandwidth

I know that o2 are very slowly rolling out 4g to the UK, however why does this mean that the 3g coverage in my area is unusable?In the city of Newport and Cardiff south Wales the 3g coverage is soo that it is next to useless, if it went for WiFi you ...

collis2k3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming design additions

Hi guys, how’s your day going? One of the things we have been working on is a promo image slot that is going to be placed at the top of the forum thread pages soon. We have some options to choose from that I’d like to get your input on before we push...

Community Promo design 2 Community Promo design 2
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ukmail problems :(

Hey people just wondering what time UKmail deliver up to? I think it is 8pm but I just want to make sure before I get all my facts together to have a nice long email written up. Ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 on Thursday night before 10pm, next day got a m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

ok so I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I have upgraded had the phone for just over a week but the SIM card not seem to work and the number does not exist. When contacting 02 I have been told that my number has moved to pay as you ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos