Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks O2 for screwing me over.

I was coming up to renewing my contract. Lots of coms from O2 trying to get me to pay to do it early, (they used to give this to loyal customers for free), I declined and waited for my renewal date and then...... NOTHING! Eventually I gave up waiting...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bittery disappointed with Annovo UK.

As some of you know, I had to send my telephone away for repair. Well it came back today however it was not repaired for no specified reason. After a few telephone calls I found out that the reason for it not being processed was "it is rooted". It's ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error; Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later....

• 238 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Call Centers Are Uk Based..

HelloHope everyones good and well...Its been really cold for the past few days...But let me get back to the topic ...What mobile operators are based in the ukI know O2 is but sometimes i get the odd overseas call agent....Tesco mobile another...Anymo...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to buy a Pebble Steel watch in your stores

Hi there. Went into the O2 store yesterday wanting to buy the new Pebble Steel smartwatch. I went and asked if they stocked them. Yes sir came the reply i`ll just get you one now. The assistant came straight back with two boxes. Can I see one I asked...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find out O2's 4G rollout plans

Does anyone know how I find out O2's plans for 4G roll out in the Greater Belfast and Newtownabbey areas of NI?I've just upgraded to Iphone 6 and get 4G in Belfast City Centre but not in Newtownabbey and just wondering on future timescales.

Dab2899 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ofcom to Hold £70m Spectrum Auction

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/11/07/ofcom-invites-comments-for-proposals-on-spectrum-auction/ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/11215825/Ofcom-to-auction-off-military-airwaves.html http://www.theinquirer...

iar1980 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code problems

Have been on online chat for over an hour to get a PAC code and kept being passed on from one person to the next. I`m getting terrible o2 reception in the building I have moved to. Had considered staying after being a customer for 5 years but not rea...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery next day promise...what a crock!

Online promises delivery next day in mainland UK if ordered by 10pm...well trust me that is not the case... It's 10:30pm the "next" day and tracking shows my order collected but not out for delivery..... When it arrives it's going back and I will fin...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade frustrations

its that time of year when i start thinking about my next phone , so after a quick 5 minutes to think about it i decide i want the sony xperia Z3 ,i decide to look at the my o2 app and see whats on offer and like any other person i look around at car...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos