Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Unterminated calls

I've just had my O2 bill for November and it's at least ten times the normal amount. Analysis of the bill shows that one call (to our landline at home) at about 9.15 one evening, lasted 7 hours and cost about £100. I remember the call and it was just...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linking accounts

I have 2 contracts. 1 of these, a friend uses. How can I link these both to my O2 & how can I receive itemised billing for both?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's failure to unlock phone after 37 days

My latest problems with O2 began on 13 April 2013; I wanted to change service providers. I had difficulty accessing a service via my phone that would enable me to get the PAC and unlock my mobile phone. I had no choice but to go back to the O2 shop. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address to complain

Does anyone know the email address for emailing complaints about O2, the guy on the chat gave me mycare.mail.co.uk but this is not valid

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2: Need more data? scam

I got the following txt saying to call to get extra download allowance...... O2: Need more data? We've noticed you used it all up recently. Boost your allowance and speed things up with a Bolt-On. To find out more, call 2202. the txt was from "O2UK" ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disruption due to the current storms Scotland

On the Live status page there is this announcmentUpdate 05/12/13 09:15hrsParts of our network have been affected by the power disruption caused by severe weather in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.So some O2 customers may be not be able to make...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Possibility of O2 and Three merger

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/three-eyes-up-o2-as-talk-of-mega-mergers-hots-up-1204995Nothing concrete or definite but is being considered , at least by Three

Topcat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't give me the hard sell!!

I'm on pay as you go at the moment, for a number of reasons, and have just had a cold call from O2 to try and get me to upgrade my contract and my phone. I said I wanted to think about it just to get off the phone but she'll be calling me back next w...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

Been on hold for 40 mins and then tried the online chat and got cut off all I want to do is end my contract on the 30th of October and give my 30 days notice how difficult can it be shame on you O2 been with you 7 years and this is discusting.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beware of fake O2 bill statements

This morning I received 6 emails looking exactly like O2 statements except that my name isn't in the body & the links O2 usually includes aren't there. They have a virus attached so beware.

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos