cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Poor signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in Lincolnshire and I know its rural but is anyone else having trouble with the O2 signal? It drops out for long periods and my phone says No Network. I tried ringing the Tech line only to be told. It must be your phone our signal is fine. Is anyone else suffering at the hands of O2s poor signal ???
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try entering your postcode here to see if there are any ongoing local issues

http://status.o2.co.uk/

Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122811 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

From the number of messages, we think after the O2 outage earlier in the week some people re still experiencing problems. Check your network settings and reboot your phone....Also look at the mast status as posted above

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Always a bit pants over there from my experience although Skeggy has got 4g now slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122811 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Always a bit pants over there from my experience although Skeggy has got 4g now slight_smile

Too true. A famiy member has a caravan there and has to go and stand at the top of a cliff/hill to get any type of signal...Absolute nightmare in this day and ageConfused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

No internet access in Harrogate town centre since last friday!!!!

When will it be on again? 

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no reception on my phone for over a week now. This problem is effecting anyone who brings a o2 phone into my house. I have never had a problem before now i have tried the signal checker that says the signal is fine here when clearly it isnt. despite reporting this I have recieved no reply or help with this problem think i might have to change my phone network if this isnt sorted soon.

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had no reception on my phone for over a week now. This problem is effecting anyone who brings a o2 phone into my house. I have never had a problem before now i have tried the signal checker that says the signal is fine here when clearly it isnt. despite reporting this I have recieved no reply or help with this problem think i might have to change my phone network if this isnt sorted soon.

Do all your phones work outside yoour house?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No internet access in Harrogate town centre since last friday!!!!

When will it be on again? 

We don't know and o2 don't give repair timeframes, although you can ask CS to keep you updated by text or email.

Meantime you can check your postcode here http://status.o2.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Live results for Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England

• Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working

Sorry, there’s a mast near you that isn’t fully working which means your service may be intermittent for calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving messages in this area. To fix the problem, we need to gain access to the site and we’re waiting for access permission from the landlord.

Updated 17:30 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

Register for an update when this issue is resolved.
Message 10 of 10