Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! No service

I have had no service for 3 days, O2 are telling me there is no network problem in my area so why are 4 phones in our household showing NO SERVICE?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BILLS

By now Ive been having a horrible experience with o2. They dont return my £150 deposit, charged me more they should have and cant see the previous bills. Should have stayed with tmobile.I loose the signal often too. Thr worst provider Ive ever had. T...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Boost For Weak Signals

Hello everyone and hope everyone's well and fineI just wanted to ask that since alot or ppl on O2 been having signal problems why don't o2 give them a femtocell or signal boost Box I heard that Vodafone r giving it to its customersAnd this is when u ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is there no DELETE facility?

With recent "right to be forgotten" developments, why do we not have a proper delete option to remove messages which in the fulness of time we may, for example, come to see as pointless, misleading or just plain confusing? Also, if it is not already ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE!!

In Bedale we are having terrible problems with service txts take days to arrive when i send themi only recieve txts when i leave the areacalls either dont connect or drop outinternet never loadssurely i am been made to pay for a service that o2 is fa...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi abroad...oh the joy :)

How times change... and how much we can still learn despite our age...When I joined this forum I classed myself as technophobic. I still am... but when I think back, I have absorbed a fair amount from friends and colleagues on here.In my apartment in...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer to 02

Hi I have just applied for a mobile monthly phone with 02... They said they will send me a confirmation email ... It just states about my order number and 02 saying thank you is that the confirmation ? Also roughly how long does it take for a mobile ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2's arbitrary loyalty reward policy

I always had a good experience with O2 but looks like my time with O2 is over. Both me and my husband have a contract with O2. We bought the same scheme so our contracts were bought on same day, had same allowances and phone. Overall, we both have be...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos