Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Reducing Balance

Nokia 610A few day ago I added £10 to my pay as you go account only to find the balance today is £00.00 when all the WiFi roaming etc configeration are all switched OFF.I only occasionally use my phone to talk with the odd text. My previous top up la...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice needed re: fraudulent credit

Good morning everyone My query is to do with contracts. I have two phones with O2 which I have had for a number of years. I recently learned that someone who moved out from my address two months ago has taken out a contract with O2 last week using th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! slow delivery?

Purchased a S6 on Wendsday, supposed to be here today, but still haven't received a email saying its been shipped?

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fitbit Charge

Does anyone know if the Fitbit offer O2 are doing is it the Fitbit charge HR? Thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lower tariff

I've got an iPhone 6 on O2 refresh and wanted to know if I could lower my tariff? I've got 20GB data and only use 5GB at the most, but I pay £53 a month for the whole contract and now I'm a student I don't what to spend that much on it.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 useless and unreliable

So ordered my new htc m9 with a case the case never turned up after speaking to 5 online chats and going back to the shop twice nothing was resolved after 2 weeks 3 weeks later a phone case turned up the wrong colour and I already broke the screen! T...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Foreign languages on the O2 Community

Hi guys, There have been some recent discussions regarding the use of foreign languages on the O2 Community by members from around the world. There have been some interesting views on how to manage this such as: - Allowing OPs to be written in a fore...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos