Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

To all in the O2 communityCan anyone explain to me why i have to constantly keep logging in every 10 minutes. This is a tinny winny bit annoying.Thankyou and will enjoy being in the community. Marie

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Signal Booster for Personal Use

Hi I'm sure this has been discussed many times so I apologise in advance. O2 dont offer signal boosters to personal users yet their quality of coversage decreases in our area. Anyone got recent experience of purchasing a signal booster please? Qualit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I lost my card and my bil is needed to be paid tomorrow. How do I go about changing my card details?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online chat a joke?

I waited in a chat queue when transferred which I was told was 35 minutes, I ended up waiting an hour and still nothing.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! security password

I'm trying to switch my old number to my new contract and to do so I need a security password (not the one I use to log into the website). I can't find such a password in any of my emails or account details. Are they issued automatically? Have I just...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Apps (on Windows and other OS)

Now this may be old news to some very tech savvy people...but it was news to me (hence the posting) Google has released a tool that lets Android apps run on any machine that can run its Chrome browser.The tool is called Arc Welder and it acts as a wr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let's talk about.... O2 Mobile Broadband Dongles!

Hi guys, Let's talk about the fact that O2 have begun to stock O2 Broadband Dongles! They're available in Pay Monthly and Pay & Go. Check out if the link below for more info: Click here for more O2 Broadband Dongle info! As these products are fairly ...

o2 dongle.png
Toby by Former Staff
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g in Cullompton

I have noticed recently in a number of locations in Cullompton that my phone has had a 4g signal. Anyone else noticed this or is my phone playing up?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi. Does anyone know if Volunteer Coastguards are enitled to a discount. If so where does it say Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos