Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mozo Case / Replacement Back Review (Lumia 950)

So, having replaced my lost Lumia 950 i thought to myself, I fancy one of those mozo cases that everyone over on AAWP podcast etc were raving on about. So, I jumped online and bought one direct from Mozo to avoid all getting a fake. I bought the blac...

IMG-20160411-WA0014.jpg IMG-20160411-WA0015 (2).jpg
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

disgusting customer service

i have spent the best part of today being passed from so many departments what REALLY annoys me is they can spend thousands out on advertising supporting music sport and FREEBIES YES FREEBIES like free dinner on monday free items from boots etc but w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade problems.

Someone please tell me I'm not being unreasonable!!Friday 8th of April - LG G5 is released. I speak to customer services about popping in store on Saturday to pick up my new phone and ask them if they can waive my £20 fee as my refresh would be paid ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z5 premium, now available in...

..pink. Not my cup of tea ( purple Z's looked the dogs nuts tho)Coming soon to "select regions" (normally translates as: "whichever regions someone pays for an exclusivity")

IMG_20160412_125250.jpg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What has happened to O2's customer service? Over a month to unlock a phone!

Rude staff, regulaly spoken over whilst trying to explain the problem followed by patronising suggestions and accused of lying. Escalation after escalation which after all this time I can only conclude this is a way to get me off the phone and pass t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung phone overheated and burned my hand

The phone was not being charged when I picked it up.I'm on a 24 month contract with o2 so I called into the local o2 shop and explained what happened and that I'm presently on a course of chemotherapy and need my phone to pick up emails.Was told (rep...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gmail on mobile queries

I have Gmail on my mobile and use it only to get emails from O2 (to topics I have posted on)Up till yesterday morning all working fine. It's still working now but emails are coming in with a changed format For instance....yesterday morning my emails ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

https://optmeoutoflocation.com/

Hi all. Has anyone seen this? https://optmeoutoflocation.com/ What do you think? My CEO is asking if O2 can make it so that the whole company (50+ employees) can opt out in one trasaction, instead of individually. Fromwhat I can see, it's not O2 that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos