Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

hi everyone I'm trying to upgrade my phone but it won't let me upgrade any idea as I'm trying to upgrade through the app and through by here any help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Armed Forces Discount

Hi, I was told by the lad in the o2 shop to go to o2 open and then put in my details about armed forces discount. I am in the airforce however it doesn't seem to be has easy as he made out. How do I register my details for forces discount on my contr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot click on website buttons

I have a website with buttons created using "overlays". It would appear that these do not work when going through the O2 network. They work on other mobile networks and also via wi-fi. Is this an O2 setting?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to contact O2 if not already a customer?

I want to ask O2 about legal signal boosters that I can install in a property with a very poor signal from the nearest mast (which is O2). However I can't seem to find any way to contact O2 without already having an account number or a phone number w...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraudulent text cost

Hello, I have been an O2 customer for about 3 -4 yearss, I have 2 phone lines last year I noticed some strange bill costs approx £8 so relatively unnoticeable to mer. What I did not know was that i was being charged for text messages i have never rec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive Feedback on my last day!

I've been with 02 the last two years, the signal has been horrible in my area and I have had several issues with my account. My contract expires within the next month.I'd just like to commend the customer service team member Donna, who I was just in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£300 taken from o2

Hi, Basically, I decided to upgrade early on my contract. I got through the 'Delivery', 'Payment', 'Agreement' parts of the upgrade process, before I got to the 'Review' section and then decided to not bother upgrading just because I changed my mind....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dissapointed in O2

I've had no signal for two days now and have been told it will be another day before the issue is resolved. I have been awarded no compensation and no apology for the lack or service. Is this normal? Do O2 really not care that they aren't providing t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations for February 2017

Hi everyone, 2017 is flying by and it's time to nominate some content for this months rewards! Each month, we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Things like guide...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos