Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! O2 Mobile Coverage

Hi The O2 coverage did improve about 4mths ago. However in the last 10 days something is amiss and the coverage has become worse. I have spoken to other O2 users who have similar feedback, hence I am giving some feedback, otherwise how will you know....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Gear VR

I received my Samsung Gear VR with my pre-order of the Galaxy S7 and I honestly thought ‘Meh’ a free gimmick to plug some other Samsung technology. Boy oh boy, how wrong could I be?! I was in absolute shock just how good it was. Once putting it on fo...

• 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 4G Speeds

Just wondering what you guys are getting speed wise. My mobile can download files quicker than my PC these days, and its connected to fibre broadband. Wonder if the speed is as good in city centre? Area: KY11Down: 59.90mbpsUp: 12.53mbps

wp_ss_20151222_0004.PNG
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade scam?

03448260202 is this O2 or a client ie carphone warehouse??? Had a call from this number and they offered to pay the outstanding balance on my 5s (£100) if I upgraded now!They knew my personal details and when my phone would be paid off by normal paym...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try the tech - Lumia 950

Evolution rather than revolutionI was lucky enough to be able to trial a Lumia 950 for around 3 weeks thanks to the O2 try the tech programme.In the box comes all the basics, the phone (off to a good start), a wired charger and data cable.The 950 use...

Mattb76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Charged for unsolicited text messages

I have just recieved my 3rd charged unsolicited text message from the company below and would like them blocked immediately I have never contacted this company nor used one of there links and am extremely unhappy that they are able to send unsolicite...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 day returns

Are there any conditions when returning a phone/tariff purchased from an o2 store for a full refund? Cheers.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Pay and Go abroad

Hi I want to use a 'pay and go' SIM purely so I can make afew texts whilst on hols. I don't normally use pay and go but O2 advised i could just top up and it would work. However, i tried this and topped up £10 and got a bundle which is great for UK b...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos