Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst experience ever

I've had the worst time with 02 in the past week their customer service is appalling. My phone which I've had a month and a half developed a small spot so I went into the store and the "Guru" (I now find that word useless) told me it was a dead pixel...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone WIFI Calling & voLTE

You can now activate wifi calling and volte on iphone 7 with iOS 10.3, not sure about earlier models.if you are on iOS 10.3 you just need to update carrier settings and then activate wifi calling.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missing imei and phone deets reappeared

Quite chuffed that I can now see in MyO2 that my phone's registered on my account and I've unlocked it successfully too from there..Very strange that the replacement iPhone didn't register for so long, but all's well that ends well

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Poor Customer Service

I cannot believe the service I've had from O2 today. I have tried all day to get some help with regards purchasing a SIM card for my new IPAD and also to speak about my current contract. I have spent the day trying to phone - you are advised there is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to contact 02 from abroad

I need to contact o2 to cancel my contract but live in New Zealand. a phone call will cost so much. Is there any other way of contacting o2?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro

Does anyone have any idea what's going on with iPad pros ?i originally ordered a 12" on next day delivery and 10 weeks on nothing,eventually found my order was cancelled by o2 due to no stock! So now I have ordered the iPad Pro 9" on 1 week delivery ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos