Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

disappointed

seriously fed up with O2. I changed my address on the account last year, so this weekend order a new handset and they send it to my previous address even after I highlighted the new address So after contacting support who basically called me a liar I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

If you want to keep the same number you have

02 is an excellent network.my scenario was my old chip snapped into two so I bought a new sim and i find it a hassle to change numbers as you have to inform everyone so I rang 02 and they picked up within 2 minutes you don’t even have to wait for lon...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Emailing O2

Just to let you know that O2 do NOT have an email address anymore. I wanted to email them with a complaint i had and had to turn to the Community to ask anybody how to send an email to them . The few answers i did get i tried but ended up nowhere. I ...

peter64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Costs of calls to mainland europe even though by european law you should apply same charges?

Hi, I have just reviewed my pay monthly charge on O2 and believe a charge for 64 quid for a 56 minute call to germany, when I am on a zero rated tariff for calls made from europe to here, surely is illegal under european law, as we are still members ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nafisa - Fantastic Customer Service

I don't normally do this but feel compelled to send feedback to say what excellent service I have received from Nafisa today. Very informative, polite, great customer service and a credit to the company.

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

International Favourites fiasco

As we all know O2 has taken upon themselves to discontinue international favourites and TUgo add ons. They sent a text some time ago saying international favourites will end but will work until end of November.2 days ago my add on stopped working. I ...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bad customer service

Order a new product and same old 02 total crap service thought I would come back to them after 4 years since I moved to another provider and same old site security issue with emails and keeping all contracts together and being easy, boy was I wrong i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy note8

Im bit peeved really i got the samsung galaxy 8plus few months bach and straight away they offer a galaxy note 8 with free screen replacement hows that treating customers fairly i dropped my new phone accidentely and i have to pay for mine fixing yes...

lynn2558 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraudulent activity

I reported to o2 about 3 weeks ago that I had been a victim of fraud and was told that once my account had been passed onto a investigations officer that someone would give me a call to go into more details in relation to this but unfortunately no on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Roaming Quality in USA

I tried to use data while visiting the States 3 weeks ago, but there was almost zero data. With O2 Travel on and data roaming switched on in my device settings menu, I expected to be able to use my mobile apps and surf the Internet while in the US, b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos