Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same-day delivery

Why bother offering same-day delivery and choosing a timeslot that day then sit like a fool waiting and looking like an idiot infront of family when your not going to bother O2 just rip me off on delivery cost for next day well I'm sat here next day ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

utter shambles of an isurance policy

I had a replacement phone come on Friday to a neighbor (a new one) now that neighbor is denying she had a parcel delivered. After ringing twice a day both dpd and o2 insurance. I was told that I would be entitled to a new phone with no payment of the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Scam

I recently received a text apparently from O2, saying that I had been whizzing throiugh my data, and providing a link to Get the lowdown. I had in fact used very little data and this was a scam to get me to follow the link. Coincidently I had last mo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

INCONSIDERATE

I think this company is highly inconsiderate, to cut off my lines and expect me to make a call to customer service in order to pay my bill is a joke, how can I get through to customer service when my line has been cut off. The constantly harass me wh...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 "Apparently DON'T do Samsung j5 dual SIM phone"

Totally regretting coming over to O2. I took out a contract with them for a J5 2016 dual SIM a few months a back.1st phone come with a crack in the screen, no problem O2 replacement next day.Next day new phone all good but not dual SIM so call them t...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device benchmarks and marketing

Synthetic benchmarks and bias to certain technology companies have been prevalent for a while and used as a marketting tool for big technology companies. In the mobile technology, the leaders in perceived synthetic and not real world use are Exynos b...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insure Premier

Dear O2, being a customer of yours for many years and after giving you thousands of pounds over that period please do not ignore this post. There is nothing offensive in this post, it doesn't name any individuals, it doesn't break any forum rules or ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incredibly disappointed by O2 customer service

Morning all.Bit of a rant, but felt the need to get it off my chest.Last week I paid off my device plan and decided to take out a new iPhone X contract. I saw that O2 had an offer for free screen replacement and a yearly upgrade. The advertising just...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos