Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 website Header page change - feedback needed

Yesterday I noticed a change in the O2 community header (home page) whilst using my laptop It happened half way through the day. Luckily I was able to take a snip of what it used to look like as I had a tab open from when I first logged on This is ho...

O2 top header 1.PNG O2 top header 2.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and my credit file

I have a sim only contract. Been hat way since returning to O2 back in Jan this year.At the time of taking out my contract, I was told that a credit search would be performed (and possibly again around June when I changed contracts, but still sim onl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Rates, thank you O2

Just had my new bill today & it's is 'normal' including my last O2 Community Reward appliedReason I'm delighted is in this last month I've had to call a government 0345 number ... = ... 2 x 15 minute call waiting plus a dropped call or I could have i...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using a tablet - see post

Hi its me again. I'm the older lady who is partially hearing (Olisph ? :-} ) . Ive hit a problem which I hope someone can help with . I used PCs for about 15 yrs before retirement. Retirement means you often lose the means of gaining info on new deve...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat record

I contacted O2 on the 25th august thought my problem was resolved as they said they would credit my account and change my tarrif to what j signed up for and today I have been incorrectly billed and the credit I was promised was not applied. I also as...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Dongle webpages

I recently took out an O2 Dongle contract on top of my existing Mobile phone contract as I am using my laptop away from home a lot. (I do not have any form of Smart phone and do not use the internet through my mobile.) Two frustrations: 1. Whenever I...

PaddyB24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mobile Diconnected

I recently went from doing temp work to going into full time employment which meant there would be a period of time when I would not be paid. I went onto O2 chat a month ago and changed the payment date I have a copy of the chat. I recently started t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone Voxi Youth

Voda have launched a new SIMO for those aged 25 and under called the Voxi Youth and this basicly give all those under that age no data usage for social media, The Voxi Sim available from September 8, lets customers use social and chat apps (Facebook,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Hi guys, Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 462 replies
  • 0 kudos