Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Coverage

A new Face Book group has been set uphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1710445435882059/?hc_location=ufidedicated to Poor Coverage from O2. Despite lots of people suffering the problem O2 has buried it's corporate head in the sand and sticks to the lin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 20gb data sim only deal what do i do?

has anybody got this deal cause im thinking about getting it cause im still payg and im paying for more data than anything else. but the thing thats putting me off a sim only deal right now that 0845 and other number scam because i dont want a massiv...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phones from O2 network

I think it is unacceptable to have to wait 12 months to unlock a mobile phone that has only ever been used with a pay as you go SIM. This makes a mockery of not having a contract phone. You are in effect forcing a contract upon pay as you go customer...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Product warranty/replacement

Hello, I have a quick question.I bought a Samsung S7 Edge LED Flip Case, in store on the 26/03/2016. Today, the LEDs on the case have stopped working.Would I be able to get a replacement if I were to take it back to the o2 store I purchased it from?I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Knowledge Base: Discussion thread

Hi guys, If you want to can post any thoughts, questions, suggestions or comments you have on the Community Knowledge Base (CKB), please use this link [What content do you think is missing that might help?]

Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

A huge thank you!

"Ben"at Watford Branch has been looking after the whole family for a number of years now. Again today his advice and customer service was exemplary . I feel he deserves a mention and is a credit to the company.

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Insurance claims - Loosing the will to live and such

So after successfully landing my phone at the bottom of a pond this morning I call 02 to claim on my insurance for the handset.As if I'm not stressed enough as I am expecting some important calls regarding job applications (luckily able to give them ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed

Hello all, Maybe I have missed the whole point of this customer forum. I really thought it was a place to view your thoughts and experience with 02 and all related devices. After one moan about my experience with customer service which I found out we...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos