Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! freetext

I miss the free text facility on the 02 home page,,,when will it be restored .

freetext by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaining

Just wondering how I go about complaining about what happened yesterday.

On hold for over 4hrs

I have been on hold for over 4 hours to the help desk, appalling service! Service outage and now this, time for a change of provider i think

Delrobb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

So if o2 had enabled esim!!

Well the outage yesterday highlighted the need for a plan bSo if o2 had supported esim second provider a lot of people may have been able to get around the no data issue !Your thoughts

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data and service outage

Hi what compensation will I be receiving for not being able to use my phone. My phone not working caused me alot of distress as my children where having contact with their father. Who was unable to get in contact with me???

Rachelxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broke down yesterday

My car broke down yesterday in the worse weather and phone not working to call for help - very annoyed

Lottie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Outage

Hi, Yesterday you released that the outage was just data, however I had no network for the majority of the day. This caused quite a few issues when needing to make calls and also the issue of my children’s schools not being able to get a hold of me. ...

Jade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the 6th December

After yesterday the 6th of December I am thinking of leaving your network I missed a job interview because your network crashed I am looking for a new network as I speak to yous

Janjan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple text copies

In the last few days when I send or recieve texts they come with up to eight copies - is this something to do with the recent data problem?

aland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network coverage

I haven't been able to use my phone for the last few days and its been franticI feel their should be a compensation for this nuisance

parry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos