Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G roaming in Southern Ireland. But there is a But!

O2-U.K. have a new 4G roaming agreement now in Souther Ireland, but there is a problem and to get this working you may have to do some tweaking with your mobile handset. O2 have signed an agreement with Three.IE for 4G roaming. This is great, but if ...

BC2022D8-1693-40D1-BADD-C118ECCDFB6B.jpeg
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

o2 pay as go plan

o2 need to review the Big Bundles plan on pay as you go.all network now offer a unlimted call and text more data.... with o2 pay as go plan are not that good at all i was joining o2 but when i see it i though that not good :(... please o2 review the ...

Device plans and hardware warranty periods

Just wondered about this. Phone warranties seem to be around 24 months and tend to cover the battery also as it's no longer a user servicable part in most designs. If I purchase a phone on a 36 month plan and the battery decides it's had enough at 27...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network coverage

Morning all!I've been testing all networks to see which one is the most suitable for me.I've found that o2/Vodafone have very little to no coverage within three miles where I live, but further on I get good service on both networks.I can use wifi whe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

EE Will Be First To Launch 5G May 30th

Don't rush out to get it. According to this article,"full next-generation 5G"will not be available until 2022, which is probably the same for all the networks.https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48363462

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

S10 5G pre order

Hi all.As the title suggests I'm wondering if O2 will be accepting pre orders of the S10 5G shortly? I believe Samsung are accepting pre orders from June 7th. Not sure whether I should wait for O2 to stock or just go directly to Samsung for this devi...

Rickwhits by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you look for in a new tablet?

Hi everyone, Last month we started a discussion to understand better what you look for in a new phone, and got some really interesting replies! Thanks to everyone who jumped in and shared their perspective - if you haven't yet, it's not too late I th...

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 09.14.17.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprise ~ Thank you O2

O2 Surprise and what a surprise ~ fantastic and thank you very much O2 thanks too ~ @EmilieT @Marjo and @Martin-O2 and all the O2 team Managers This surprise has just arrived and it is really "just me" In the photo are the surprises.Surprise bag ~Bum...

20190524_100607 (2).jpg
TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 31 replies
  • 4 kudos

Smoothest Number Port Ever

Hi All Wanted to keep my number and move to O2 after suffering with bad signal on previous network and thanks to new mast built in village which does O2 and Vodafone. I can't believe how amazingly quick and easy the porting your number process was! l...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos