Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Status Alerts

Just had a multi-day O2 equipment upgrade in the cell that covers my home and workplace, resulting in temporary degradation of signal level (non-existent to 2 bars). No complaints here, these things need to be done.... However, thanks to https://stat...

mynetworkbeta.jpg

sorry a phone mast in this area isn't working

the mast that is im using is 10 miles away from my location and its been down since last week and i find it funny that im not connecting to any masts in my area and ive been told its a vodafone area not o2

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 WiFi Calling

Just want to say how pleased I am that I'm on O2, a network that supports WiFi Calling! A close relative was involved in a nasty accident where they suffered from a brain injury. It was so nice to be able to keep far away relatives informed by being ...

Customer service

I would like to say a big thank you to an advisor named Rizqoh who was very polite,understanding and knowledgeable who helped me go through the task I needed help with and it wasn’t a straightforward task and she gave the help I needed and I believe ...

Peterb74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

connection issue

Your connection issues are NIGHTMARE...even opening THIS O2 page is gettnig 5-10 minutes. For what I pay £25 monthly if I have non stop problems with access to network by your operator??? I can't easy open even stupid some game page on facebook via m...

violka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beware

@Marjo @Martin-O2 Had a phonecall this morning from 024 7622 0942 said Coventry so answered. Foreign guy telling me my 02 contract was up i knew it wasnt but was busy in town shopping so told him sorry i busy. They rang me back earlier this time fore...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Settings: Avatar section wonky on mobile

The Portrait vs Landscape view in the Avatar section of the Forum "My Settings" section is a bit wonky - your current Avatar (image) disappears off the right of the screen in Portrait, requiring the phone to be flipped to Landscape to see it. The ima...

Screenshot_20190601-170913.jpg Screenshot_20190601-170922.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Why can I get a much better deal via mobiles.co.uk. to have new contract than renew via o2?. That's a new o2 contract btw?.

Jay5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos