Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 101 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use allowances by order of expiry date

I recently ran out of data towards the end of my monthly allowance period, so bought a one off bolt on (snack) to keep me going until my data was refreshed. This worked fine, but when my data allowance came back, that was used instead of the bolt on....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Reward Nominations for April 2017

Hi everyone! Summers just around the corner now and as April draws to a close it's time for the community rewards again! Every month, we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum from the last month that made a good contribution to the c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great O2 Customer service

I would like to thank Norma who's been working non stop to get hold of dpd today. The driver went to the wrong house, which was no fault of O2, so I haven't received my parcel but Norma kept ringing them for 2 more hours but still no reply from the d...

Clifton84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Can't quite decide, input from you guys wanted please.

Okie dokie, so just under 3 months ago O2 gave me an extra gig of data a month, free for 3 months. It was a nice surprise, and tbh I've made use of it too.I'm on the 1 gig of data tariff a month atm, and after this month's used I'm back to my 1 gig.I...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is there any way to retrieve game progress?

I've used Smart Switch to transfer all my games to my new Galaxy S8+ but, of course, have lost all my progress. Is there any way I can get my progress back?I seem to recall some suggestions a while ago when discussing this prior to the Note7 recall b...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREE DATA OFFER

On My Offers I have a Free 1GB of Data offer, I just have to click on the Sounds Good Button..... it doesnt work and Live Chat dont know anything about it. Is anyone else having problems with this???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PM Connect

Hi, I have just noticed that my O2 account has been charged £3.00 per week dating back to mid-September. The payments are apparently to PM Connect which is described as an App. I need to stop these payments and get my money back. Has anyone else suff...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

In O2 Skipton shop today

I went into town shop to ask same lovely lady who sorted me out the other day if she could make facebook icon big as it disappeared under store iconStavros = long time general manager of shop who has helped me several times was on phone saying he's s...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Review of my new phone

I have just posted a review of my new phone. I know it's in the wrong place. Unfortunately I can't post to Blogs where it should be. But @Martin-O2 knows about my problem and will move it to Blogs for me.

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos