Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 staff made me delete all my data

02 staff member made me lose all my data by telling me to factory reset my phone for no apparent reason. Then refuse on several occasions to allow me to leave feedback and make complaint. Is 02 liable for losing my data with poor staff training and g...

Tntjump by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sort yourselves out

So I went into my local O2 store to see if they had an Apple watch in stock. They were able to get one in for today for me so to save me waiting until the 13July I cancelled my online order. However because it takes 24 hours to cancel an order, even ...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My PM Inbox and Outbox

Ok so suddenly I'm unable to view my inbox and outbox for PMs received or sent.What is going on and how can I now view them? As a reminder I am using a mobile - Galaxy S8+.Help, please. Thanks

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 30 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple Watch Series 3

When will O2 get their act together to achieve the technology to enable me to make full use of the Apple iWatch Series 3? Customers want and expect a major provider to ....... provide the service. It’s not rocket science is it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Come on O2 - sort it out - Phantom data charges DESPITE data roaming AND mobile data selected OFF!

OK, now come on O2. Let me challenge you to once and for all put an end to this ridiculous state of affairs. I have travelled worldwide for over 25 years so know the ins and outs of using my decive abroad just in case you think I'm a complete mobile ...

RickD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 extremely poor customer service!

Heres the story,Last July I upgraded online to a 50gb tariff on an Iphone X - at the time there were 2 seperate 50gb tariffs one was a double data 25gb one and one was a standard 50gb tariff. The difference between the two was the latter was part of ...

Apple Watch No Roaming

Why is it that o2 could have taken the Vodafone route with Apple Watch where roaming in Europe is included but instead they decided to take the EE route where roaming does not work ?if your customers wanted this lack of facility, they wouldnt have wa...

VengasUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New look Community forum

Well that was a mild shock this morning when I logged into the forum. Its all a bit different! Just finding my way around it but I do have just one comment. It does not seem as simple as it used to be to see the latest posts you have to dig around a ...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos