Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

scam text

Hi, I'm receiving text messages from 03733674 asking me to text stop to a short number or money will be deducted from my O2 account.Can this happen, I've just deleted it instead and treated it as a scam SMS. I have not signed up for anything.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

Why did O2 feel it necessary to increase their charges so much on 15 June 2017? Calls from O2 Classic PAYG, whilst roaming in Europe, were 4p/minute and texts 1p to any European Country up to and including 14 June 2017. Unfortunately, from 15 June, t...

Arboleas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

 Pay

Please add Apple Pay to the O2 App as a payment option.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

COMPLAINTS!

Tried to text this morning, told "unable to send message" repeatedly, no further info. Checked all fone settings, signal, etc, same result. Tried other SIM in fone, worked OK. I text only so very rarely need to top-up, e.g. 1 or 2 per year, but yes t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insurance repair/replacement

My phone was collected on Monday to be assessed and replacement for an o2 insurance claim. I still haven't received an email saying it's been processed and I need it urgently before Monday. It said it would only take 3-5 working days. Can anyone help...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

complaints

just fired off a complaint to o2 complaints about the stupid upfront fee's for an upgrade and zero customer loyalty. so lets see how this one pans out, not sure why as a customer of nearly 15 years i should be forced to pay £119 upfront cost and zero...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How dare you!

I received a call today from O2 customer service wanting to speak to me about my phone/account. I asked if the call would take long as I was at work, he said just a couple of minutes then proceeded to go through a list of things he wanted to help me ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow speeds in USA

Hello,I'm currently in San Francisco on holiday, I've been here a few times before but I've never visited since moving from Three to O2. I'm currently paying the daily £4.99 O2 Travel but the service seems shocking.Webpages are taking minutes, images...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos