Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone Pacific Blue or Sierra Blue? Views

Afternoon all. Nice, straightforward post here. If you are a blue fan which one do you prefer? IPhone 12 Pro - Pacific BlueIPhone 12 Pro - Sierra BlueI go the Pacific Blue last year and very happy as I really don’t like the new colour.

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Communication

Considering all these network providers is about communicating why is it so difficult to get through to them? The company's appear to be the worst at answering and the least helpful when reading off a script. I do not feel comfortable when put throug...

MarieJo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

every time my Apple Watch updates the software I need you from your team to reset to SIM card

hiI have again asked Lisa, a great member of your team to reset my Apple Watch SIM card so I can set the mobile data - I Never have luck over the phone and I wonder if there is a way to do this from my O2 account rather than having to log here.Also t...

Apple21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

dhl next day delivery?

Hi, bought an iphone 3gs on friday morning online, was expecting it saturday (next day delivery and all), wondered how long most people wait? by the way the forum search option is rubbish, cant believe no one has asked this question yet but there is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good service

Thanks to Tanzeel in o2 shop Notting Hill Gate London w11. He alerted me to my having chosen maybe a product other than I intended. Bullseye my friend at 1540 this Wednesday afternoon. He then got out the charge cable I needed and I left a very happy...

Security issue on my account

O2 are currently aware of serious security breaches on there system. Customers are unaware that o2 haven’t currently ceased to deal with a third party outsourcing company, however this company still have o2 customers details. I’ve had a security brea...

Positive Feedback 🙂

Would just like to make a note of how excellent the service was from staff member Terrance! (Phone call/ payment team) Such a lovely, kind soul.Made my morning! just hope he is recognised as we need more people like him. Thank you!(hope I have writte...

Help (or lack thereof) with the O2 call centre.

I needed to change my residential address and went on line to achieve this. Having selected the address in the drop down offered, the end result was some of the new address information was missing. I felt the only way to amend this was to enter the a...

Several SMS messages from O2 re billing

Usual SMS would say 'O2: Your latest bill is now ready to view at My O2. Just go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2/viewbill . Turn off your wifi and you won't need a username or password to log in. Just had six SMS messages in the last hour saying the following (...

Bluenoise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos