Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung 22 Ultra - Out of stock

After being called by O2 as I have been out of contract for quite a while and told I have been due an upgrade for nearly 2 years, the salesperson convinced me that I MUST have the Samsung 22 Ultra. After being on the phone for nearly forty five minut...

KehS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost number due to cancellation, no PAC sent - SOLVED

I thought I should write up my experience losing and getting back a phone number, in case others need to solve the same problem. On Black Friday I sorted my wife out with a good O2 deal on a new phone via Mobile Phones Direct. She wanted a headphone ...

amh15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Galaxy A53 5g

I got my A53 on Contract as my Upgrade, i dropped it 12ins from the ground & it smashed plus LCD gone. I never had insurance because it was an upgrade & i never had time, how crappy is this Screen foe the price, they need 2 sort that out..

Cheat

Your customer service is very bad and your salesman cheat on me by giving me wrong deal in reading town Centre his name his zaki he’s an Asian guy he deal with me broadband and o2 sim and it’s cost he said to me 29 but now it’s to much it’s costing m...

Cheat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect default on my O2 account

Dear all,I opened an account with O2 back in February 2022 (which was part of a Virgin broadband bundle) but then cancelled within the 14-day cooling period. (Virgin couldn't provide the service etc., not relevant) Even though I was told I don't owe ...

baybars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD Scam Text Alert

Received a text today from +44 7746 234781 saying DPD : Your parcel is being held at your local depot, please update your details to proceed. A web link is then provided.I am not currently awaiting a DPD delivery and the text alert is unlike anything...

GD_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Sim

I have had several conversations today with customer services for them to try and resolve my network issues. The latest attempt is to send a replacement sim. They are sending one next day delivery, although I was advised that next day may take up to ...

TempoS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch adding Airtime contract POOR

Very poor customer service from O2 trying to activate the Apple Watch airtime plan on my phone Going round and round in circles and getting nowhere. No help. No support. Very difficult to contact/connect to people at O2 POOR. VERY POOR

MMW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos