Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to complain, still not had any reply

i'm in a dilema wether to stay with o2 any longer after 4years of being with them,i recently had two very high bills compared to my usual, as a result of not being contacted and offered an upgrade over the phone, which has happened every year,basical...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fair Usage Policy

Can anyone explain to me why O2's fair usage policy is so low, 200mb, while Vodafone is 500mb. It would appear that of all the mobile providers O2 fair usage is set at the lowest. I think Orange is 250mb and 3's is 1gb.Anyone any ideas as to why this...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

switching from vodafone

Hi,How long does it take to switch from vodafone to o2? I signed up last Thursday in an o2 shop on a business tariff but i'm still not switched over. And it is impossible to get through to anyone via the helpdesk phone number - the business help cuts...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Select

Hi all,I have had to make a few calls to o2 customer services recently, when calling the standard C/S number, I was told that I am an O2 select customer and that I need to be transferred through to the O2 select C/S people.When I try to phone the dir...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is LG KC910 (Renoir) coming to O2?

Hey guys and gals, any ideas if this beaut is coming to O2? I've had the Omnia for about a week but I'm not convinced anymore so I'm gonna send it back to the CPW cause its stopped Auto-rotating (and yes I've gone to the settings already and still no...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone

my boyfriend has decided he wants the iphone for christmas this year, My friend told me that last year you could buy them as a gift without signing up to the contract there and then, can you still do this? as i want to get him one...please someone he...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

regret

Boy do I feel foolish getting an iPhone. If had waited till now on vodafone I could have upgraded to a blackberry storm anything that's got better features and doesn't lack text forwarding, full bluetooth, mms, customizable text alerts. List goes on....

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone for Existing Customers

I have been with O2 for around 8 years now and as my contract has been out of date for a few months I thought I would ring through to see about getting the iPhone.Having spoken to customer services and being wound up enough to be put through to cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor download-limit

Hi.Just moved into a flat with O2 Wireless broadband. Is there anyway I can monitor how much is left of the monthly download limit? Like a web-page to log into using the details, ect. It says unlimited, but still, fair usage policy applies. Sort of s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

message from Number 200???

I keep getting a text message on my mobile from number 200 (approx 10-15 per day) the text message just shows a few area codes i.e 0151, 01744,01695. The text message also has a small speaker symbol rather than the usual envelope. Has anyone got any ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos