Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 declined my insurance claim

right i lost my phone not long back and for reasons that don't really need discussing, i couldn't make a claim within 48 hours,now after the 48 i phone o2 and explain and they say the insurance will decline me because on the policy it says you've got...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

i want an iphone

i have a contract for £30 a month over 24months on my samsung tocca ultra!i want an iphone and for £30 a month i could have that instead.thing is how do i get out of my contract or if i cant will 02 change my phone?i need help and advice i dont have ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

failed AVS and CV2 check

I recently attempted to buy an iphone on pay monthly but failed due to giving the wrong address (I have 2 addresses) to the one linked to my debit card. Does anyone know how long I have to wait before I can try again (with the corect address)?? I und...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile number not recognised as O2

Hi, having ported my number across to an O2 business account last October, and the phone working fine up to now, my number is suddenly not being recognised! If you call the number a nice lady says "sorry, this number is not recognised, please check t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anova water damage

Hi allJust had to take my Iphone 3gs into the store as the home key would not work, first they tell me they cant do anything with it as i didn't buy it from store, I got it of O2 on the phone. soafter 40 minutes on the phone in store waiting for O2 t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorted

Thanks Wanty... I went into another O2 shop, and the guy there was very helpful and called their customer service centre and sorted it for me. Transfer onto an Iphone tariff at the same monthly cost, no problems. Not sure how the previous person can ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 LandLine?

So o2 provide many ranges of communications, but no landline service. I am currently with BT, and they are such an awful company its untrue. They told me when I signed up, that I will be expected to pay roughly about £17 p/m for landline and package....

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolutely Gobsmacked!!!

I have just got off the phone with O2's pay as you go broadband people and am seething. Ive just wasted an hour on the phone and all I got was a sorry they dont have the answer. Here is what happened:-I was playing an online poker tourney last night ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will Data Abroad bolt on cover usage on Cruise ship?

Does anyone know if a data bolt on can be used when roaming on a cruise ship? I understand it will be slow but having access to my emails when in the middle of the ocean will be beneficial. The o2 information shows it will cost £8 per MB without a bo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos