cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOMG! 02 ARE SO UNFAIR!!!11!!one!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys

I just realised that I can use my iPhone to direct-dial my friends in Brazil. I love how awesome this technology is!! But... get this... O2 are charging £1.50 a minute for me to use this feature, even though it's free for me to call numbers in the UK!!! How outrageous is that?!?!

Steve has created this wonderful device, with all of these amazing features and possibilities, and O2 have crippled it by making me pay for what I use. What is the point in having such a cutting edge phone if I can't even use it to do everything that it's *marketed* as being possible to do, without having to pay more than my £35 a month? I'm fed up of all of these misleading adverts and hidden charges. It's ridiculous!!!

I say that I should ask for my PAC code and move to another company... *AND* write to WATCHDOG!!!! Then O2 will see who's boss!!! I could even do an online petition!!! Who's with me?!?!
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is my favourite thread for a long time. It should be made a sticky.

But then people wouldn't understand that some of the people didn't understand that I understand that Jack understood what we were supposed to understand from the zOMG.
Message 31 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is my favourite thread for a long time. It should be made a sticky.

But then people wouldn't understand that some of the people didn't understand that I understand that Jack understood what we were supposed to understand from the zOMG.

Having read this, I have decided to drown my confusion!
Message 32 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when the grand national is on? Feel an Emily Wilding Davison coming on. Do o2 sponsor horses? grin
Message 33 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry Paulo78, needs to be the Derby! Good name for a horse, Liable to change! slight_smile
Message 34 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
As a handy service to new members, here is a sample letter of complaint:
This disgraceful attack on my usage policy has directly led to me spilling my beer and England only managing to draw with the USA. I have already complained to Ofcom.
And NOW I hear we will have to suffer ducks at the Grand National / Derby! More rip-off Britain!!!! Its a con.
Message 35 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
As a handy service to new members, here is a sample letter of complaint:
This disgraceful attack on my usage policy has directly led to me spilling my beer and England only managing to draw with the USA. I have already complained to Ofcom.
And NOW I hear we will have to suffer ducks at the Grand National / Derby! More rip-off Britain!!!! Its a con.

Time for another drink, all of this is becoming more clear!
Message 36 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which is more than is happening to this old speckled hen!
Message 37 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93979 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
@AF
The idiot between the sticks aka 'the goal minder' wouldn't be any relative of yours?? :womanindifferent:
Message 38 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest I don't mind how may goals they concede, just want them to score a few more for the IP4 kitty. Need 3 goals to break even after paying £15 for a PAYG sim, at least I did not pick the concede option where you are paid for each goal the let through their buttery fingers! grin
Message 39 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh dear Markle, I don't think your entry into stand up has gone too well. Bless ya. grin grin
Message 40 of 40